CVMA® 45-3 ATV Raffle
2021 Polaris Sportsman 570sp
You could win this 2021 Polaris Sportsman 570sp!
Send us a message on Facebook to purchase raffle tickets or find us at any of our events on our event page. You may also fill out the form below and someone will contact to you.
This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with CVMA®️. 100% of the proceeds will further CVMA’s®️ non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications.
ATV Raffle Rules
Prize: 2021 Polaris Sporstman 570sp w/ Winch
Odds: 5,000 tickets printed/offered for sale: 1 for $20, 6 for $100
Drawing: Winner to be drawn on Sunday, July 24, 2022 at (location and time are still TDB), at the CVMA® Region 4 Rally, hosted by: CVMA® Chapter 45-3.
1. CVMA® reserves the right to cancel the raffle, in the event that 1,705 tickets are not sold, by the time of the drawing on July 24, 2022; then the raffle will be rescheduled for a date and time to be determined when the threshold of 1,705 tickets have been sold.
2. Each winner is solely responsible for all taxes on prize & other expenses (as applicable) not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to: registration, licenses & fees, insurance & all other unspecified costs associated with claiming, registering &/or using the corresponding prize. For prizes $1000 or more in value, at CVMA’s® request & before prizes can be delivered, potential winners agree to supply their Social Security number to CVMA® or CVMA’s® representative. Winner may also be required to provide advance payment of taxes prior to receiving major prizes, consistent with federal IRS guidelines.
3. There is no cash value for any of the prizes offered in CVMA’s® ATV Raffle.
4. The names of the winners, and their likeness, will be published online at www.cvma45-3.org, and in other social media channels used by CVMA®. By accepting their prize, the winner agrees to have their picture and/or video taken, and name used by CVMA® for use in promoting this raffle’s results, and future similar raffles, without further compensation or consideration.
5. This raffle is conducted under the State of Wisconsin Raffle License #R0034701-A-44213
6. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be contacted by phone, then e-mail, if available, then by certified mail, if previous efforts have not been successful. In the event that fifteen working-days have passed from the time of the drawing, with no response from the winner(s), then new winner(s) will be selected from the drawing stubs, and the process of notification begins again.